View Single Post
Old Jun 14th, 2020, 23:01   #7
Sean1978xc70

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattSimpson View Post
Good Day,
Sadly the 'green godess' has run out of road.
She is an 98 R plate V70 estate 2.5 turbo automatic AWD, has 160k miles on the clock.
She has done 100k of her miles under my ownership on LPG at 8k service intervals always on fully synt oil and regular auto fluid and diff fluids cam belts water pumps PCV replaced recent brembo brakes etc
I can break for parts if people are keen
AWD: the prop shaft UJ clunked once at full lock at 80k miles so i removed it, so the angle gear viscous coupling etc etc is all in good condition.

it has a great LPG system that has been fault free for 6 years. tank in the wheel well is good for 230miles range, emer blue top injectors, King ecu. Can strip this all inc the inlet manifold and ECU as a kit.

8 alloys all very scruffy but 4 good kumo tyres and 4 poor Mich. alpin winters

It has a tan interier with sunroof heated electric seat and green body work, its been a family car so all a little scruffy but no dents rust or rips. it has a tow bar fitted roof rails and cross bars, an original volvo roof mounted hinged dog guard cd multichanger

single exit exhaust but rather rusty, Cat etc all fine.

the AC compressor is dead, head light wipers have siezed, one wheel bearing has started to sing and the rear nivomats are faulty (these are the only reason i am scrapping it..)

based in cumbria but can put parts on pallets on in the post.

i will continue to wave at any classic V70s i see sorry if that is a little confusing for you..

I’m after a prop shaft and possibly The rear diff
Sean1978xc70 is offline   Reply With Quote