View Single Post
Old Oct 9th, 2019, 00:57   #43
VOLVOL0VER
Master Member

Thumbs up

I have the standard R-Design seats... and i think they are comfy. But for sure not the best ones. I took a long time to create the perfect seat adjustment for me. I am 190cm, for sure not so tall as some others might be in this forum, but i am a heavy man, around 110kg. And until i found the perfect adjustment i didn't give up. In the first weeks i was always changing some adjustment, a little bit here, a little bit there, a minor adjustment, after a bigger one. I was not convinced and i was not feeling totally comfortable. I think as someone once said in here, you sit on the seats and not in the seats. I am referring to R-Design seats. Short phrase and a good observation. Right now as i have two memories for the driver seat, one more upright to a more sporty drive position and keeping some space for the person who sits behind me and 2nd memory for a more relaxed long drive journey with a more inclined and more stretched seat position.

I have a family member who owns the new 5-series BMW, equipped with Comfortable seats option, integral "Merino" leather option and those are probably one of the best seats i ever sat on, in my entire life. Comfy ones and for long journeys, hours of travel and at the end it seems you just sat there for 10 minutes maximum.

Last edited by VOLVOL0VER; Oct 9th, 2019 at 01:11.
VOLVOL0VER is offline   Reply With Quote