View Single Post
Old Jul 17th, 2006, 15:54   #5
ramz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebdl
You could try using a blunt (i.e. dinner) knife or something else non-bendy and flat to see if you can get it under the cassette and lever it out. Other than that, I suspect your only other option might be to remove the stereo and dismantle it...

[goes to find old 802 unit]

...it looks like you'd need a fairly small torx driver to take the radio apart.

If the worst comes to the worst you could always buy my old 802 (perfectly functional) for £15!

Cheers, Ed
well i got the tape i had stuck in there out, and for some odd reason it was just stuck on fast forward, withou a tatpe in there, i managed to get a tape back in there and test it, is one of these mp3 convertory thingys, just wouldnt play it.

so got that tape out, put in a normal tape to see if fast forwarding would help. nope, just clunks even worse now.

so went to halfords to get a rool to take it out, took it out after some screaming and shouting . now we dont have a torx screwdriver thingy small enough to take it apart to try to fix it, but i feel its just broke.

so edbl, if its still avaiable can i take you up on your offer of the palyer, to save me and my fiance' having to listen to the radio all the way down to somerset and back.

15 quid in total?please let me know as soon as possible, am going next monday!cheers, matt
ramz is offline   Reply With Quote