View Single Post
Old Nov 14th, 2016, 09:46   #14
CNGBiFuel
Classic P80 1999 BiFuel

I strongly suggest you do soem research on this forum. This will have you asking hte correct questions rather than the wrong ones. Read pricipally my posts about cleaning, my mods, fitting filters etc etc.

Also understand how to lift the stepper and the dangers of losing inner springs and ball-berign and spacer spring washers, using PTFE etc etc.

Else you will be wasting time and money, and will come crying. You will also mash my supplied stepper. I have a reputation on this forum for supplying good information and decent parts to correct issues. I offer you the lowest priced solution however it is based on certain assumptions.

If you've not read-up, I would not be happy to supply you, 'cos it'll end in tears for which I will take the flak. Thank you for yoru understanding. Now do the work, else have a pro do the whole job. But you'll not get that for £180, and likely because he'll be getting more suspect parts, (without my mods) you'll not have a permanent solution.