View Single Post
Old Feb 27th, 2020, 23:33   #449
seventeenapg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnmonaghan View Post
I would like to thank Lukas (Volvo Diagnostic ) for fixing the bottom left message display on a replacement DIM I bought from a local scrap yard- for £40. My original DIM had been with Lukas on 2 previous occasions and had his life time guarantee, but rather than send it again, I bought a 2004 chrome ring one, which worked OK when I connected it in he scrap yard, but later the bottom left message display did not work. Everything else worked including the automatic setting of the time clock. Lukas repaired the DIM on the strength of the original faulty 2003 Dim - FOC. (which I still have)
Only one of the 4 numbers on the back matched- S/No 2248.
Thanks again Lukas-- for a great service.

Jude
Hi Jude,
I have a great 2002 S60T and love it . I use as a winter car and have winter tyres etc. I live in Belfast so thats why Im reaching out. I have read all of the posts on here in reference to the DIM and it seems that the "DIM" is the complete dashboard unit housing speedo, rev counter, indicator arrows fuel and temp guages etc. The fault that I have is the message box at the bottom left of the display unit. Sometimes it works and others not. Its been like this now for a year or so but now I would like to get it repaired. All other parts of the DIM are working perfectly. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
seventeenapg is offline   Reply With Quote