View Single Post
Old Oct 14th, 2019, 00:44   #394
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDTWENTY View Post
Might be worth going with the proper Bosch one then. I can't open the link for some reason, I can get on the Euros website but can't search either, I found it on eBay using the part number off the link and found the Euros one on eBay, will have a look later but looks better as it's a direct swap, hopefully I can collect Tuesday or might be in stock as it's a VW Passat one too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDTWENTY View Post
Searched my car without the reg and it came up with the ones you linked too, there's a Bosch one for £60 with discount and a vemo for £40, any ideas what the vemo one is like?
I'd pay the extra for the Bosch one to be honest, i've only vaguely heard of Vemo, i think it's a subsidiary of Valeo which is French and the only French automotive product i've ever known that is any good are Bougicord HT leads - for everything else it's a case of
Can't
Recommend
A
Purchase.

I've had similar problems with ECP searching on my reg lately, it point blank refuses to recognise my Rover although it recognises the Coupe i owned which had the same engine etc so it's an easy work-around.
Very often searching ECP on the car description rather than the reg brings up more options, usually better ones for the parts available.

If the direct-fit Lambda cross-references to a VW Passat and you can collect, so much the better, less chance of it being dropped by the postie or thrown in the back of a van that way!

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........
Laird Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote