View Single Post
Old Feb 16th, 2019, 22:13   #9
JoshTB94

Default Jb

Hello,
Althought ive had many volvos im new to this forum so if jumping on thiis thread as seen as a dick move im sorry but i really want to find the problem with my 2.4 d5 s60 (163bph) model if that makes a difference lol but its belt related so i found thos thread and thought maybe someone could help. The car is on 170,000 miles and honestly still drives like a charm, pulls well although i havent done thag much as i dont want to make anything worse haha. Its had plenty history amd he said the timing belt was done at 120k but i cant seem to find anything on that. Im hoping someone is able to tell by the noise whether its aux related or timing belt. It revs fine however whether in idle or in gear if u rev around the 1k revs theres a slight squeak/squeal which then goes away and is perfectly fine other than that. I still plan to get it fully serviced and both belts but short of money to do both belts at the same time so if anyone hear knows if its auxx or timin related or maybe something else? It would be appreciated as i love the car its my fav volvo and i want to sort it out,
Thanks, hears a link for help https://youtu.be/kMWTA9AsXRM
JoshTB94 is offline   Reply With Quote