View Single Post
Old Jun 21st, 2020, 09:07   #11
reggit
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100K+ View Post
I think I have seen that video. Made the job look relatively easy. BUT as I have discovered these jobs are never as straight forward as others make them look. Remove cable from clip - yeah thats not going to happen this side of Christmas!
Congratulations to you for making a success of the job. Very surprised the climate panel was a plug and play item - not what I would have expected despite matching part numbers.
P2 never liked 2nd hand bits ( well mine don't and expected P3 to be even more finikey.)
Again congrats and keep us informed.
Cheers Bob
I’d to put that lock assembly back in about 4 times as the locking pin that goes through the door card kept dropping off the mechanism. It’s also got that keyless entry, so there’s extra wiring that is buried in the mechanism and needs a delicate hand to reach the connectors. Haha!

Could not believe the climate panel actually worked without throwing a configuration error in Vida. As you say the P2’s are a pain with exchanged modules.

I’ve now got all 4 electric windows flagging a permanent fault in Vida, but they all work (drivers one is still a little sticky half way up), so don’t know what that’s about.

I think today’s the day I swap the cars over and take the P2 off the road so I can put it up for sale.