View Single Post
Old Dec 13th, 2018, 09:53   #6
techwatcher
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmot View Post
yeah, thanks. Going to go talk to the supplying dealer before we have to go down any stressful routes.

I think we are pretty realistic. I'm going to automatically assume Volvo car leasing will tell us to suck it so we avoid any false expectations there. Maybe we'll get lucky, who knows but assuming we'll have to take it higher. Either someone in a dispute resolution would agree the level of issues we've had is worthy of upholding our complaint or they won't.

I think we'd go for a replacement rather than trying to get compensation/money back. I'd be prepared to sign another lease in theory on another xc90 if they made it a simple thing to do.

I guess I'm about to learn about consumer rights for PCH...
Sorry that you have had these issues with your car. My understanding is that the car is owned by the leasing company so you will probably end working with them on a resolution rather than the supplying dealer.

As mentioned earlier have a look at the lease Terms and Conditions - no doubt there is a section on disputes which should help with the process.