View Single Post
Old Oct 21st, 2018, 20:44   #83
WhatNext?

Just over a month in, 1700 plus miles:

1) Overall very happy with it
2) I find it comfortable, smooth with plenty of power. I don't find the gearbox a problem at all (and I drive a lot in Eco mode, but I do change quite a bit too).
3) Love the colour combination I chose, however all the others I have seen looked good too!
4) As above still underwhelmed with HK Audio (for the price). I think it's made slightly worse by using Apple music on my Pixel 2XL. Having compared a Apple music to Google Play Music previously, I know Apple music sounds a bit brighter/harsher (more emphasis on mid high frequency)
5) I don't use the key, I have the KeyTag attached to my key bunch

If I were to do it again, I would probably go for 19 inch wheels (I have the standard 18 inch) and probably not get the HK upgrade.

Some issues:
1) My wipers are still misbehaving (previously it was hitting the A pillar when on continuous wipe) ... the passenger side one judders when it comes to rest - I am not talking about the park mode
2) I remain unconvinced about the usefulness of Pilot assist as I cannot trust it. A few times, on single carriage ways, it has straddled lanes despite the green icon still being on and clear lines
3) The tailgate hands free (kick mode) is so unreliable ... never bloody works when you actually need it to work

I have averaged 34 mpg over the last month, but that's with a feather light foot.

Last edited by WhatNext?; Oct 21st, 2018 at 20:57.
WhatNext? is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WhatNext? For This Useful Post: