Thread: Phase 2 V40 T4
View Single Post
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 23:48   #22
Goldmember
Master Member

Can I just jump in here? I haven't a clue why Ross is being "attacked" like this.
I would like to point out a few things :
Ross initially CONTACTED ME when I posted here about seeing some pics of his car.
He always responded to my PMs about the car.
He provided more up-to-date photos of the car, photographing any small flaws like a tiny ding etc.
He has been totally up-front about the car and it's history.
But , more importantly , he has been 100% honest with his feelings about getting rid of the car that is his pride and joy. I've been there and done that and still regret it to this day! That is why I contacted him in the first place! I understand how he feels and do not for one moment feel he has misled anyone, wasted anyone's time or has anything to hide. He has simply changed his mind about selling his car , which by-the-by , would've been to me. I say would've been as , unfortunately , I had to use my car money on sudden home repairs . It's just the way things go sometimes. Someone could accuse me of leading him on about buying his car and then pulling out , but that's not the case either.. sh*t happens and he's entitled to change his mind. I've told Ross that if he changes his mind in the future I'd happily buy it off him.
Anyway, just wanted to give my 2p's worth.

Steve
MegaBob - ‘04 XC90 D5 Spanish! ShedBob - ‘01 Moondust T5 V70, FilthyBob - '04 Silver 2.4 D5 SE V70, Rydell - '99 Silver R AWD V70, SagaBob - '98 Ruby Red 2.5T V70
Goldmember is offline   Reply With Quote