View Single Post
Old Feb 16th, 2020, 15:24   #15
Nextmove

Missed your comments Triple S, until after I'd posted that last chapter of War and Pieces.

I've been watching that blue one on C&C for months, but baulked at the apparently lurid colour in the few shots C&C shows. Finally took a closer look on the dealer's site a few nights back, and it looks rather nice. The price is a bit jaw dropping, though. And I saw no mention of power steering either, but will ask. There's also a gold one, but the BH hates the colour.

I won't go LHD as it's years since I had to drive on the continent on the wrong side, and I have no intention of trying to re-learn how to do that again. Took me weeks in a small Citroen to get the non-mirror imaged gearstick action to work with the wrong hand. Too old for new tricks then, and even more so now. European/American driving? Will take a bus/train/taxi.

Can you steer me towards the ones you mention south of the Thames? Flights from Inverness to Gatwick or wherever are easy enough to organise, as I don't have a day job any more, thank goodness. Retiring is the best career move I ever made.

Leroy

Last edited by Nextmove; Feb 16th, 2020 at 15:29. Reason: typos
Nextmove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nextmove For This Useful Post: