View Single Post
Old Oct 14th, 2009, 20:45   #4
Foringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pebble View Post
I agree about the light switch panel ... too small and poor location. Not easy to switch fog lights on or see if they are on.

But as you say no real need to use it very much ... so hey ho. However I am still trying to get used to the 'hand brake' - embarassingly I have stalled the car a few times in a queue of traffic going up hill - but my kids were amused! but am gradually getting used to it - very easy when I use it properly (enough revs.)
Still waiting (impatiently) for a firm delivery date for my XC60....but interested to note your comment about the fog lights as it sounds similar to the problem on my current Audi A4 (latest version). I can't remember noticing how they were configured on the XC60 during the test drive but I find on the Audi that the warning lights are masked by the steering wheel rim....these would probably be ok in a left-hand drive car, but Audi just didn't want to go to the expense of making a handed switch panel. I was hoping that the Volvo would have a couple of idiot lights in main dash display..but it's not a major issue.
Foringo is offline   Reply With Quote