View Single Post
Old Sep 20th, 2018, 17:22   #55
simonjedrake
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamC86 View Post
I've got the HUD and love it. Couldn't be without it. Been without heated screens my whole life, though, and never felt I've needed one.

I'd rather have added safety and keep my eyes on the road than forego that just so I can have an extra five minutes in bed on the 10 days of the year it's actually cold enough to matter.

Go for the HUD and use the parking climate function on the app to ensure your car is toasty and defrosted by the time you're ready to leave
Totally agree with your above comments. My last XC60 had the Heated Windscreen which I used no more than 5 times in 3 years were as the HUD I use every single drive.
Just tried out the Engine Start on the VOC App on my iPhone, so simple - as long as car is locked you just press the "Start" button on the App and it will Auto Stop after what ever time limit you have set in minutes - or just press the Stop button.
Will be magic is required to pre-condition the car's climate.