View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2019, 15:21   #7
Stephen Edwin
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XC90Mk1 View Post
I always thought it would be about taking additional time, planning a job properly and getting someone to help or assist where you identify a need.

Are you sure you can’t carry on with your own vehicle. If you are not getting the health you wish then clearly you won’t be fitting front discs and pads in 45 minutes but why not set a weekend aside and make a tea and ask a mate round for help?

Regarding what else you could buy, I find everything costs a fortune if you go to a garage!
Yes indeed to all of that. Although some garages cost more than others. And they like everyone else need to make a living.

I've done a lot in recent years by planning, mcro managing tasks, taking enormous lengths of time. Yes.

As I go forward I must at least do even less myself to the car. And there are things to do in and around the house. These few fine weather months are going to be well occupied for what little my health will allow.

So I'll do the minimum all round in the hope of getting a bit of life in the fine weather. And I'll pay for some house stuff and some car stuff.
Stephen Edwin is offline   Reply With Quote