View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2021, 11:31   #20
packers1712

Good morning James,

Regarding seat height I'm already currently as high as the adjustment will allow
the webbing looks to have been replaced reasonably recently I think its the foam inserts!

I had a look for some and as you correctly pointed out they are expensive for what they are, so in the short term I have added a square sheet of 25mm foam on top of the webbing and put the base onto that which initially seems like a substantial improvement but I haven't been down the road with it like this yet.

Also got some late radiator grills from eBay so hopefully they'll be ok when they turn up!

A couple of things that the run to Southwold has brought to light is that the gearbox oil leak that I considered to be manageable may need attention sooner than I'd hoped, the suspension seems to have developed a few "clunks" and I have a brake judder all of which can probably be attributed to being stood for some years whilst in custody of the PO.

Maybe see you at Sywell in September unless you are planning on attending any events before then?

Doug.
packers1712 is offline   Reply With Quote