View Single Post
Old Dec 21st, 2015, 18:19   #17
CNGBiFuel
Classic P80 1999 BiFuel

Thank you classic. I run a business much like you, and part of that means I do galactic mileages, so have made a point of collecting those obscure parts distinct to my Bifuel - this to keep me on the road. However Volvo parts are not really my business. To date I've sold a dozen or so stepper motors and that is all. It's a sideline. I am far from a proper LPG man. My background in electronics makes reapir and uprades possible. It started out of fear of no longer getting hold of steppers, and the price of the things. Had I not worked it out, I'd have had you fit me a system long since.

Having invited me to cut my own throat once, I found cheshired5's question when repeated somewhat surreal. perpelexing and amusing with a mind to what I had already made clear before his question. Rather tahtn make my time and effort to achieve thsi knowledge, and my pile of steppers worthless, as he was requesting, I was quietly coaxing him round to walking in another's shoes, to focus his mind on why he would think he could ask. Once that thought comes into his head... well. we're probably helping him in other aspects of his life.

Thanks. I think the penny will drop, unless he's one of the very fortuante, and skips into work for the pure joy of it, he has to sell his time for profit and gain much like the rest of us. It's jsut that this thought hadn't crossed his mind. He's clearly a very young lad, very green, but forgiven.

I had best put up a post on what I do offer but in short it's steppers reconned and upgraded so that they don't fall out of bed. I am no LPG pro. Just a humble 'sparks' that has his head around the Necam system. it's very clever save the one issue, which I sort. All i do is beef-up two components. I am sure Necam are aware of this issue, but it is not in their interest to mod. it.

cheshired5 - Good luck to you.

Last edited by CNGBiFuel; Dec 21st, 2015 at 19:16.
CNGBiFuel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CNGBiFuel For This Useful Post: