Quote:
Originally Posted by Antz
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcheshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antz
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcheshire
Front indicator lights and front passenger door strip - how much would you want to send them to Aberdeen, please?
Thanks.
Hi David,

Ill try and get the indicators off before I quote a price. If the headlights are seized in then going by the last two I removed, the indicator clip that holds them in might break.

Leave it with me and Ill hopefully check tonight for you. Maybe tomorrow if I dont get time. Either way if I haven't got back to you by Thursday, give me a jog. Im doing this in my pare time after work and doing things by torchlight can be difficult.

thanks
Ant
Thanks, Ant.
Hi there,
Both indicators are good. One has had the earth wire snipped annoyingly but it just needs extending with a new ring connectors.

Door strip I can also do.

How does £25 delivered sound? I'll have to send the door strip seperately because it's fragile.

Let me know
Ant
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hi Ant.
I did send you a PM on 2.12.17, but it seems to have gone AWOL, and I've just tried sending another, but that also appears to have got stuck somewhere.

So here it is again, again: I said that £25 for all three was fine, but that I just wanted to check that the connectors between the indicators and the headlamps were the same as for my 1984 model. They are difficult to describe, except that they are a little like interlinked L-shapes and are held together with some very annoying rubbery mastic.

Thanks.

David.
davidcheshire is offline   Reply With Quote