View Single Post
Old Mar 9th, 2015, 11:54   #1
dan the man 940

Default Volvo 740 gle 1989 for sale

hi all time to sell my volvo 740 gle saloon 2.3 auto unfortunatly she is for spares or repairs, i bought the car almost a year ago for a run around whilst i built my 940 project, currently has no mot or tax unfortunatly also needs an alternator and battery hence the spares or repairrs was driven daily untill the alternator started to fail and wouldnt fully charge the battery needing two batterys just to go the shops and back 940 is back on the road so car is no longer needed.

the 740 has full black leather interier which is in excellent condition no tears or rips,also black unmarked unwrinkled door cards, car has a few age related marks and dimpled in the paint but it is 25 years old but u can see from the photos does clean up nicely, previous owner was a older lady who had owned it with her husband for about 18years so there is a exstencive wallet of receipts and service record to show its been loooked afer had a full service before i bought it and has only been driven around 2000 miles since if that.

car is pictured with my 16 inch black wheels and grill of my 940 which have now been removed and put back on the 940 so comes with the original wheels and grill which can be seen in the pictures of when i first picked it up.

bad bits -

like i say needs battery and alternator as i kept coming out to it and finding it had a flat battery, usual 740 clock and dial problems fuel gauge and spedo dont work says 86k miles on it but doesnt work so not tru miliage, tyres are old that are on the original wheels,needs a back box as its got a blow has had new front pipe though thats why its been advertised as spares or repairs unfortunalty i dont have the time to put this old girl back on the road as other projects are taking over but think its too good to scrap.

am open to offers as ide rather see it go to use than end up getting scraped

car is located in birmingham any questions please ask thanks for looking

dan the man 940 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dan the man 940 For This Useful Post: