Thread: Sat Nav/Phone: - XC90 phone? firmware
View Single Post
Old Jan 17th, 2008, 09:53   #2
tem
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trignflo View Post
Does anybody know if Volvo has upgraded the firmware in the phone inside the XC90?

I have an 04 plate, and everytime I turn the vehicle on, I get a service message from phone company which basically tells the 'phone' if I have any texts or answerphone messages.... the text message is blank and has to be deleted everytime, not a major problem but gets very annoying....

The phone should not display this message and it should all go on in the background so to speak.

Is there a way to find out what version of the firmware I have?

TnF
Reading your text, you seem to have asked for a specific service from your mobile company. Try temporary cancelling this service, or remove existing "sim" card and replace with another, from a different service provider, to see if this will fix problem.(borrow, son's, daughters,etc)

Having owned two XC90's with Comm's Pack, I have not experianced your problems.
As the phone and Sat Nav come as a combined package, the only way that I can think that upgrades are carried out, is when a new dvd is released.
To find your latest installed system, you will need to go into the "about" menue within the Sat Nav.
But not 100% sure if the information includes the phone system, as well as the Sat Nav.

tem.
tem is offline   Reply With Quote