View Single Post
Old Oct 6th, 2008, 01:24   #5
jakobandhismakarov
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbolya View Post
hello thar!

would love some better pictures of bumper parts you have....in partic....rear passenger side quarter and rear over riders (he types with all parts of his body crossed) and also any front pieces....

also....as a matter of interest you haven't got any four door sets of beige interior have you? thinking about changing the look.....but would need all parts....seats, door cards....etc etc...

cheers!

Jimbo
My rear bumper centers are okay but the ends are mashed up. Not much use - apologies.

Sorry but everything I have is advertised above.

Should have made that clearer.

I wish I hadn't bought these spares now. The pain, aggro and misery they've caused me.....supposedly rare parts that nobody seems to want, and I never have the bits that people need. I've torn cartilage in my leg shifting them, hired numerous vans, been battered on storage costs, moan bleat complain.

If people think anything's too expensive, say and make me an offer - I'm pretty reasonable and could do with the space. Want some better photos? Tell me what you'd like to see, and I'll re do it. I couldn't photograph any bits when moving from Eccles because time was at a premium.

Jimbolya - Let us know if you want some front bumper pics, as I have a pair plus some fairly grubby OS corners.

I have one B18B head now, as the others have gone to new homes.

Last edited by jakobandhismakarov; Oct 6th, 2008 at 01:48. Reason: post didn't make much sense.
jakobandhismakarov is offline   Reply With Quote