View Single Post
Old Jul 8th, 2015, 18:37   #5
Mike 700
Premier Member

Angry

FD

Now that I am back from my ( necessary ) physiotherapy session in the hydro pool, paid for by a charity, which I support financially anyway , I have re-read your post and feel that I must answer one more point.

Unless I have missed something, you are basing your opinion on your view of a potential benefits cheat, abusing the Motability scheme, without investigating the genuine benefits claimants in order to provide a proper balance.

That is the same as classing all Catholic Priests as child abusers because a tiny minority are, or all muslims are Terrorists etc. etc. - not very charitable of you?

We clearly do need to spend 'welfare' money better, and btw I abhor benefits cheats, and we do need to focus it on those who really need our help and don't have alternatives (i.e. the disabled, the elderly, those with serious health issues etc.) & move to a contributions based system so that only those who have paid in, can get money paid out, but putting your size 11's in & kicking even those who don't deserve your treatment is beyond the pale.
Feb23 Qashqai e Power, June 21 Volvo XC90 Recharge R design.June18 TiguanSELNew 2017XC60RDesign NavLux,New 2015 Qashqai n-tec+,New 2014V60SE,New2011XC60 RDesign,New XC90SeLux,NewMay2005XC70 D5 SeLux plus.
Mike 700 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike 700 For This Useful Post: