View Single Post
Old Nov 22nd, 2018, 22:07   #11
shepcobain

Quote:
Originally Posted by markhardie View Post
OK, got the hang of adding the photos.
As can bee seen the corner of the rear bumper is scuffed, this was done about 10 years ago. Also the 'V' is missing from the V70R and there is a slight dent where someone decided to kick the badge, this was done in 2003. There is a small dent in front wing from a supermarket encounter many years ago, and I think there is a slight dent on rear panel that has happened in the last few years.

I have full set of keys, service book, owners manual and UK set CD's for satnav.

Now the big question, how much do I want for it, I had been intending to get it back to full health, but that's not an option for me now and I need the space. The MOT runs out at the end of next week, I spoke to my local garage who think the engine problem should not stop it getting through the MOT? It's taxed until the end of the month, so I'm looking for a reasonably quick sale (before I change my mind). So how does £350 sound?

I don't seem to be able to respond to personal messages, looks like I need to type more first. The car is located in Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, if anyone wants to inspect it.
I'll take it at £300 - email me lukeshepherduk@gmail.com I will pay cash now.

Thanks.
shepcobain is offline   Reply With Quote