View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2019, 00:43   #20
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevied1960 View Post
Seems to happen every time you take you're son out, leave him at home to see if happens when he's not with you

Only joking, it's the same with me, I can find the most out of the way spot to park in an empty car park, yet when I return to my car there is always a numpty parked close to me, even though there are lots of other empty spaces
I was going to suggest his son is a "ding-magnet" too!

Many moons ago i'd just finished restoring a Series III Jag Sovereign 4.2 and took my mum shopping one evening in Tescos. This particular store had two car parks, the main one where everyone headed for first and the overflow one where hardly anybody parked.
It was about 8-830 in the evening so fairly quiet but i parked in the overflow car park - no other cars around at all.

Came back to find the offside outer headlamp smashed. It had been raining so there were tyre tracks visible from the right angle in the car park lighting. It appeared a car had parked in the next row nearer the store in the nearest side to me but one or two spaces to the right.

The car park was still totally deserted except for my car and these numpties had driven into a space - they could easily have driven out but no, the halfwits (over-generous by 7/16) had reversed out of a space they could easily have driven out of, swung to their left as they did so and their bumper had smashed my headlamp.

It seems no matter how careful you are, sometimes you just can't evade Stupid!

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........
Laird Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laird Scooby For This Useful Post: