View Single Post
Old Jan 12th, 2018, 22:04   #29
bobby2000
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherv60 View Post
Hello All,

I've resolved that I will change my V60 in the next few months and I've had some fun with the configurators and test driving the new XC60, V90CC and S90. All of which are great cars and the reason I'm having a hard time choosing.

I have discounted the S90 - although a great car it was just a little too low to the ground for my tastes even though the PCH deals were so tempting...

I was leaning towards the V90CC but having seen the new XC60 T5 momentum deals that launched this week they seem too good to miss, the problem I have is that I want all the toys but my Yorkshire blood is at odds with parting with more cash than I have too.

It sucks that the pilot assist is a £1500 option on the XC60!

I'd like your thoughts on the following options - how often do you use them / are they worth it - would you purchase again (feel free to suggest other options)

12.3" TFT display
Blis
surround view camera or front park assist
winter pack
Intelisafe pack (I know this includes Blis, but an extra £1000 for adaptive cruise?)

Cheers
I've got all the above except for winter pack. I have the 360 camera plus front park assist, because 360 dosen't come with front bleepers.
Because I'm retired I don't really do early starts, so thought heated screen and steering wheel was not worth the extra money.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobby2000 For This Useful Post: