View Single Post
Old Aug 31st, 2018, 18:55   #20
The Thong
VOC Member

My cars costing me £269pm over five years but at the end it’s mine to trade or keep, nooooo balloon payment. Ok, the breakdown cost, servicing etc is at my cost but I still have something to show for it at the end. The way diesels are going to depreciate it’s probably not going to be worth much at the end but we’ll see in four years.
I looked at PCP but living on a terraced street where the local use your bumpers as a parking aid and the odd curious door key accidentally makes contact with your paintwork (yes, mines already been keyed) it’s an added cost when the car has to be handed back. I find the mileage limits a bit low too, 8k is unrealistic for us with the amount of touring we do so buying outright is a better option. I was offered an all singing and dancing V60 CC for £300pm on a 24 month contract but given my cars already been keyed and bunted in a car park it would have straight away added another £750 to the cost of the motor. Nah, I’ll stick to buying em outright and taking my chances.

TT
The Following User Says Thank You to The Thong For This Useful Post: