View Single Post
Old Sep 16th, 2019, 15:22   #6
MtillingVolvo
Sales Monkey @Volvo Npton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clan View Post
Doesn't the dealer ensure it's working on the handover? Ahh more IT problems , I think Volvo's entire IT system including their web sites are the worst in the industry one way and another :-) If only they were as easy and reliable as their internal QW90 system which has been running sweetly and lightening fast for the last 30 years...
Some dealers will do yes, although the end result would be the same due to the fact the issue is there at present....

The vast majority of our cars are delivered out all over the country and by the time our drivers have gone through the multitude of tech on our vehicles it has been easier to leave the customer with the details and let them set up the account at their leisure.

Up until now this has been fine and we've had no issues. At present there is an issue which, as i've mentioned, Volvo are aware of so please give them a chance to get this sorted and I'll report back as and when I hear more.

In the meantime, hopefully the world isn't going to come to a standstill because a few people can't set up a FREE data SIM for a few more days.....

Update - 16:45 -

All I know at present is that Volvo are aware there is an issue and working with Vodafone to have it resolved ASAP, but no timeline at this moment.

I'll continue to update as and when I have any further information.

Kind Regards

Marc

Main Dealer Based in Northampton
mtilling@bellsmotorgroup.co.uk

Last edited by MtillingVolvo; Sep 16th, 2019 at 16:45.
MtillingVolvo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MtillingVolvo For This Useful Post: