View Single Post
Old Mar 19th, 2019, 21:40   #7
tanujdua

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy235 View Post
I may want to do similar in the future. I've got a '67 plate D5 V90 R-Design Pro, on 20's, and I feel every bump and hear a constant humming on all but the smoothest of roads. Interested to hear how you get on. Good luck.
Thanks. Likely won't be for another couple months as figured I may as well wear down these tyres a bit, but I will report back with figures as well as what's possible once I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr rusty View Post
OK, feeling smug. Went for a Momentum on 17" wheels deliberately. Doing 25k miles pa, comfort is better than looks, and 17's are comfortable. The stupidest vehicles going are rangerovers on huge dustbin lid wheels with the thinnest rubber band tyres. Does make you wonder..............
I got mine ex-demo so it was pretty fully equipped, was looking for a few specific options and this one fit the bill. I figured I can always downsize wheels but couldn't fit a sunroof, for example!

Glad to hear though that your comfort levels are great on the 17s. I test drove one with 17s and it was nice (Momentum Pro).