View Single Post
Old Oct 23rd, 2020, 21:47   #10
The Thong
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxwhelp View Post
The Thong, hate to say this, worse decision of my life. I don't doubt I bought a dud, whereas most V60s of that age will be fine. Bought it less than two years ago with less than 38000 miles on the clock and its already cost £3000 in repairs. It even had a broken tailgate lock at the start of the lockdown, as the garages weren't open I had 10 weeks of not being able to open the boot. Buying a Honda next time. Nevermind. If the AWD sees me through any bad weather this winter it will redeem itself a bit.
Yep..... I’ve had a couple of new motors that have been complete dogs. When your motor spends more time in the dealer than it does at home, the magic soon burns away. I love Honda, I bought a 1.4 8th Gen with 128k on the clock at three years old. Apart from a clutch, a bullet holed Condenser and a Battery @ 6yo, it was.a reliable old boot and fun to drive.
I’m sorry to hear your Volvo experience has been a let down, gd luck with your next motor.

TT
The Following User Says Thank You to The Thong For This Useful Post: