View Single Post
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 12:04   #24
gary austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary austin View Post
well what happened is its my wifes car and i drove it at new year to visit friends and i felt that the suspension was slightly soft and it had a very light knock when going over bumps so i had a look underneath to see that one of the rear shocks had been leaking and when bowncing the car it had no damp on the drivers side .when i spoke to frf volvo to get a replacement shock (£381)to take to the garage to get it fixed they offered me a complete nivomat kit and springs and sundries delivered for £33 more than a single shock because volvo didnt do self leveling on all xc90s in europe so a upgrade kit is available whick makes it a better choise in the long run to do all the rear for piece of mind and cost to fit was not much more and i felt that it was a better decition for selling the car as i wouldnt have sold it knowing it had a problem anyway ,my cars never want for anything safety first, over ownership of this car i have spent a lot of money keeping it tip top safe and reliable cheers gary
car all sorted rides like a new car with the new suspension done !!
gary austin is offline   Reply With Quote