View Single Post
Old Feb 5th, 2015, 15:59   #690
Rufe
TRADER

Quote:
Originally Posted by C320 View Post
Thanks to the guys at FRF my facelift XC90 grille arrived this morning.

Fantastic price and the online delivery tracking to my door is fantastic. I was able to work from home this morning as I had been notified by text of my hour slot being between 9.30 am & 10.30 am. Part arrived just before 10am and new grille fitted within 5 minutes! Great not having to wait at home all day
Thank you for mentioning this as this is very good to hear.

We really can not fault Interlink at all and have been happy with them since using them a few years ago. Their updates are proving second to none so as long as we are given a mobile number (or an email address if preferred) then you will receive a text (or email) in the morning of the delivery stating a one hour delivery window. They even update their tracking links through the day to show you how many drops the driver has left before you and it is a fantastic service at no extra cost to our customers.

Smaller orders will be sent with Royal Mail to save on delivery cost and to give them credit they are also very good, only having a few extremely rare problems. Considering the volume we ship out daily they have also been great.

Simon

<<< FOR ALL ENQUIRIES PHONE: 01792 790066 / 01792 784272 >>>
* YOU MUST QUOTE 'C3' WHEN CALLING FOR OUR BEST PRICES! (weekdays 9am to 5pm) *
Rufe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rufe For This Useful Post: