View Single Post
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 21:35   #6
mrdiy59
mrdiy59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Froth View Post
You know when you see a photo of an obviously malnourished dog chained to a tree and it's looking at the camera like the only thing it wants is not to be kicked again? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=201143350927

Looks pretty rusty. I don't think the 'good condition for year' or 'solid underneath' extends underneath the duct tape around the rear arches, nor to the interior of the side rear windows where the water probably drips in from.

Reckon it will sell for £2500?
Dear colonel sir , what a boot lid you are, my lovely victor IS very solid underneath as with the rest of my ebay listing i have been very honest it clearly states that a new door skin is required and work to the wheel arches as well, i had him for a year now and have put a lot time and work on him he is a great car that has brought myself and my family a great deal of pleasure and fun, i havent painted over filler like some but i have sanded back the matt black to see whats under it and i love the effect. so stop the negativity so if your interested in replacing your old bangercome and view one with caracter if not close your boot lid and drive off into the sunsett
mrdiy59 is offline   Reply With Quote