Thread: 9000!
View Single Post
Old Mar 4th, 2024, 08:22   #12
baggy798
🤍💙💗

Now here's a rare one. A low mileage V90 3.0 with an M90 and in the best colour. Clean interior and boot. Will it crack 10k?!???

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/186326621450

Quote:
Here we have a fine example of the renowned Volvo Estate. The rare v90 is the last of the true rear wheel drive Volvos, with a huge load capacity, high quality tow bar with dual electrics and the sweet 2.9L 24V engine, only just run-in at 116k, very low mileage for a car which will soon become a classic.

I've owned it since 2015 and it's been nothing but a pleasure - reliable and comfortable. This model has heated front seats, electric windows all round, electric mirrors and a 6 CD changer audio set up. You can see from the photos that some of the lacquer on the bumpers has peeled off but as these are plastic it's cosmetic only. No surface rust on the bodywork. I fitted the optional two seats in the rear which have come in very handy and there's still a spare wheel underneath. Everything works as it should except the aircon (wasn't working when I bought it and haven't bothered to fix it, could just need a re-gas), the sunroof has been sealed (which can be removed) as one of the drains was blocked but I never used it anyway. The car is very quiet and all gears engage as they should. The engine is powerful and it's surprising how economical it is on a run.

I have had it serviced every year and there are plenty of invoices for these and the bits I've had done (radiator, cambelt, brake discs & pads, tyres etc.) MOT is until November 2024 and no advisories. This car has got years of motoring left and is eligible for classic car status in three years' time.

Any questions, please ask.