View Single Post
Old Dec 7th, 2015, 20:46   #42
Norfolk Jim
Norfolk Jim

After 18 months nearly of having this car from my old aunt my son has now been given a 55 Reg Focus and sadly we now have to sell 'Rosie' (as my aunt called her).

The overall condition is extremely good with only a small patch of rust on bottom of rear screen - the wheel arches are mint condition as the car never did see rain or snow and was garaged it's whole life. even when my son owned it the car was always parked in their underground car park at night.

The car is now on eBay for sale at £750 or offers and has now covered 56k. We did replace cambelt, clutch, alternator and battery April 2014 with complete service (a few hundred quid - phew) and new complete exhaust in January this year. It still passed it's MOT's but this ran out in October when son got his other car. I'm happy to put new MOT on it for any buyer.

Can't miss it on eBay as it's bright red. It still drives superbly and wafts along like magic carpet so it need to go to a good home. I'd lovingly keep it but we move in Jan and won't have space for it sadly.
Norfolk Jim is offline   Reply With Quote