View Single Post
Old Dec 7th, 2013, 11:46   #13
griston64
Premier Member

I am trying my best to stop myself swearing on here as I am normally a fairly easy going guy. The whole lets have a go at cyclists doing this that or the other really bugs me. You should all be made to spend a month cycling on the roads to see how scary it is being on a bike up against two tonne lumps of metal and even bigger lorries. FFS umpteen people have been killed in London recently and you are whingeing on about a bright light on a bike ! Next week you will be moaning about people on bikes with no lights !!!!!

I cycle every day right through the winter and the level of driving ( not Volvo of course ) is absolutely shocking. Cars constantly going through red lights at high speed and changing lanes without warning along with driving far to close but rather than trying to educate car drivers they have a tv campaign about cyclists stopping at red lights !! when was the last time they had a tv campaign about cars charging through red lights ??

I could go on all day but that's not going to change the attitude of the majority of British car drivers.

Last edited by griston64; Dec 7th, 2013 at 11:52.
griston64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to griston64 For This Useful Post: