View Single Post
Old Oct 16th, 2018, 20:35   #16
andy_d
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardOfBodom View Post
Nice!
Not a common upgrade so feel proud!
if you say discs are worn, and unsure what pads are currently on, it may happen that with new set of good discs (ATE/Brembos) and ceramic pads you will transform your car in stopping machine anyway.
What about braided brake hoses? Do you have those? If not - thats another few % to improve your brakes.
Brake fluid - good shape or old? Put ATE 2000 in there and thats another few %.
All in all you may improve your brakes by a LOT only by replacing/refreshing what you already have. If you still want more, well, you know your options already
This
braided hoses make the brakes feel a lot better, under the hoof And nose/windscreen wise, replacing the brake fluid and Really bleeding them after giving the calipers a Proper overhaul (seals slide pins etc ) rather than just a clean , with "pads of your choice" and "disks you like" will leave you with an earfull off your passengers when they get there nose unstuck from the windscreen

i have the 320s on my 2.4 and are about to replace whats on the front with Gen volvo ones, due to wear and not knowing whats on there, i get "nose/windscreen" issues without left foot braking ,,
The Following User Says Thank You to andy_d For This Useful Post: