View Single Post
Old Mar 9th, 2021, 13:23   #15
gatos
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike v40 View Post
Hi Alex,

Bad luck, damn it !!
However, I would like to thank you for your contribution! You have taken a very important step to understand that after all the problem is clearly related to the Dice firmware.

Both my Dice have both precisely that firmware (5.6.2)! And then, the problem can only be this!

Well, of course I will not give up, and I will try to reinstall firmware 5.6.1, but for that I will have to find it on the internet, which seems a little difficult to find, if you know anything please say, OK?

Other suggestions are welcome, too.

I will comment here on the evolution of the experiences.

Thank you very much, and I wish you all the best.

Regards, Mike
Here is a link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wVY...ew?usp=sharing

Download and unzip it. Uninstall any drivers you have for the DICE from the Add/Remove programs in windows. Then run dicefw561.exe and that will re-install the DICE drivers and create a new DiCE folder in the Program Files folder (C:\Program Files\DiCE\Tools (I am using windows XP))

There you will find the dice_5_6_1.mot file

WARNING!!!! Before you attempt to flash the firmware, make sure VIDA is not running
Right hand click at the VIDA icon at the bottom right and STOP the VIDA process and then right hand click again at the VIDA icon at the bottom right and EXIT. If you don't, you WILL brick the DICE

Let us know how you get on

Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot from 2021-03-09 12-49-50.png (58.8 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot from 2021-03-09 12-57-21.jpg (62.1 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot from 2021-03-09 12-57-39.jpg (62.9 KB, 57 views)

Nullius in Verba

Last edited by gatos; Mar 9th, 2021 at 14:41.
gatos is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gatos For This Useful Post: