View Single Post
Old Nov 26th, 2021, 18:23   #10
segakid

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrixy View Post
For MY23 the V60 will have (as others have said) just have the 3 equipment options - Core, Plus & Ultimate - with an option for light or dark theme with the plus version. Ultimate comes with the dark theme. Light / dark is really just chrome or black around windows etc

Apart from paint colour & a choice of wheels that is about it for choosing options. There seems to be no option at all to add anything to the 3 equipment levels. So the pan roof, adaptive shadow lights, adaptive cruise & 360 camera are only available in the Ultimate version - you can't seem to add anything to the spec of the Core or Plus versions. Pan roof standard on all recharge trims though. S60 & V60CC not available in Core.

It must be a way for Volvo to hugely simplify the manufacturing process, but disappointing from a customer viewpoint as you have to accept options you don't want (big wheels, dark tinted windows) to get those that you do!

This info taken from the S60/V60 MY23 version 1 pricelist kindly sent by my dealer. Dated 01/12/21 so maybe he shouldn't have sent it! Hopefully options will be added in later versions...

There are no photographs and no mention of any physical changes / facelifts.
Thanks for sharing this information. Makes me glad I have my order in for this year rather than 23. I presume BLIS isn’t making a return on any trim level?
segakid is offline   Reply With Quote