View Single Post
Old Sep 12th, 2019, 09:04   #24
TonyB65

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey View Post
Hmmm, there seems to be a little erm, confusion re the numbers.
Taking a net figure for global gases and implying that they are evenly distributed across a globe where only 9% of the population own a car isn’t the most scientific way of approaching data, not I f you’re using that data to suggest the auto industry and burning stegosauruses is without subsequent effect. It makes for groovy slogans on the side of your bridge, but if said bridge were made using such selective science I would suggest it’s (the bridge) not long for this world, at least not at the height it’s currently at.
It doesn't matter how you dance around it, AGW is not based on science, it's based on fraud. I'm all for cleaner cars and protecting the environment but if you think the miniscule contribution to CO2 that humans as a whole produce, is driving "climate change", that bridge is still for sale if you're interested. Electric vehicles in themselves, are not environmentally friendly and aren't going to change a damn thing, except to produce a worse end product that's hugely inefficient compared to diesel vehicles, as it currently stands.