View Single Post
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 17:30   #20
gudgeonpin
I've Been Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.wigley View Post
'Gudgeonpin' I vowed to myself that I would not enter into a semantic argument with you, but I feel that your last post should not go unchallenged.

It seems to me that not only do you have little respect for members and their cars, but you are also unwilling to accept well-meant advice yourself. A phrase including the words 'pot' and 'kettle' springs to mind. I do not have a problem, but I fear that you have. If you have not, you would not find it necessary to pour scorn upon another member and their car whilst hiding behind a pseudonym.

This particular car may or may not be all the things that you say it is. It may or may not be worth 'icooney's' asking price. These are matters of opinion - and yours is equally as valid as anyone else's.

My 'advice' to you, 'Gudgeonpin', for what it is worth, is to learn a little respect for other members and their feelings. You might then find that people are more favourably inclined to listen to you than if you continue to rant at those with the audacity, in your opinion, to challenge your views.

If the cap fits .....

Im hardly ranting , seems to me wiggers old boy thats its your good self doing most of the ranting ..now calm down , have a nice pot of tea and chill , and lets beg to differ

Last edited by gudgeonpin; Mar 7th, 2014 at 17:32.
gudgeonpin is offline   Reply With Quote