Thread: Seriously?
View Single Post
Old Oct 15th, 2021, 08:00   #1134
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

Looking at the pictures, i think it's still in the barrel! They all seem kind of fuzzy and dim to me.

No idea whether it's a 2.0 or 2.3 litre engine, ebay autocorrects any decimal points in the engine cc question to the nearest whole number so should be either 1986cc or 2316cc, not just 2 - people confuse cc and litres too much!

I wonder how many of those bids are genuine? Not sure i'd want to take a chance on that vague description or feeble excuse. First are they living in a tent now, second, it's a bad time of the year to start building a house and third, they must have known for some considerable time they would be building a house, why take on a project car if they knew they'd have no time?

Petty observations you may think but building your own house isn't an overnight decision, it's the sort of thing that takes planning (and planning permission too!) so doesn't really ring true. Makes you wonder how much of the rest of the listing is true.

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........
Laird Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laird Scooby For This Useful Post: