Thread: Some advice
View Single Post
Old Jan 16th, 2020, 09:13   #1
shoppy

Default Some advice

Collected my Volvo v90 from the dealer and a few issues have arisen, I asked them to get the car tinted as I have a new born child for the UV protection.
I wanted some advice about what my recourse is or how I can ask AD to rectify it.

First issue:
They used a company they recommended and the work was shocking.
Dirt, bubbles gaps and so forth, the guy tried to resolve but it was clearly out of his remit and just made it worse.
Has gaps, bubbles, dirt and lifting in rear windscreen already!

Asked another few companys; what they can do they said they could remove and reapply but the rear windscreen would be the risk.

Can I ask them for a new rear windscreen? I am happy to pay towards this to resolve. As I won’t be happy with the car with the rear demister not working.
The original tint guy, just wants to keep redoing the same poor work. Showed it to the other companys who are reputable and they said some of the worst they have seen. But they caveated the back windscreen would be the concern again.

2nd issue
2nd set of keys don’t work including the black active key. They seemed to have swap keys.

3rd issue led lights moisture

I am dropping the car of to the dealers as they have agreed to order new keys and investigate the LED moisture. Not sure how to approach the tiniting issue?

Thanks for any help.

Last edited by shoppy; Jan 16th, 2020 at 09:16.
shoppy is offline   Reply With Quote