View Single Post
Old Jun 20th, 2017, 11:22   #1
Harps18TV

Default 1988 1.7 340 gle saloon for sale

I know that I am going to regret selling the car, but I am finding the steering a bit heavy as I`m a bit of an old git with an iffy shoulder! My wife also struggles a bit parking the car.
Apart from that, it really is a great car in very clean, original, unwelded condition, having covered just under 66K miles. The dark grey (gunmetal?) paintwork is still in good condition with a few chips if you look closely. Interior is very good with black leather upholstery electric windows to the front only & a manual sun roof.
Engine compartment is in tidy condition, but not polished - I`m not a cotton bud person!
I bought this last year from the original owner & have converted a new hatch tow bar (unused!) got the central locking working & replaced the door handle seals. (thanks Mac!!!)
The car is in Harwich Essex. CO123RX.
If you are interested at all, Let me know & I can send you some photos taken 20.06.17.
I am asking £2500 & appreciate that I may just have to keep it! I intend to still use the car on odd occasions & may even change my mind about getting rid of it!
MOT`d until 27th November & taxed to end of October after that it will be sorned until Spring next year.

Last edited by Harps18TV; Jun 20th, 2017 at 11:33. Reason: Forgot some essentials.
Harps18TV is offline   Reply With Quote