View Single Post
Old Oct 12th, 2020, 14:02   #8
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

The competition is designed to encourage you to request a Chris Knott car insurance quote if your policy is due soon. If you're still unsure, check out some feedback about Chris Knott from those who've used us for this year's cover:

"Helpful and efficient service, very competitive pricing." Rob F, Trustpilot

"OUTSTANDING! This was by far the smoothest, easiest, problem free, most refreshingly straightforward transfer of insurance I've ever experienced in 30 years of driving. Chris Knott Insurance was able to offer me a superior level of cover for my Alfa GT, compared to my previous insurers, with a saving of almost 30%. I will definitely be in touch with them again when my contents insurance is due for renewal and my wife's car insurance too, as they offer multi vehicle cover." Steven S, Trustpilot

"Honest, helpful and happy agent." Paul T, Trustpilot

"Been with Chris Knott for years. They never fail to provide the best quote, even their renewals." D Chapman, Trustpilot

"A very competitive quotation delivered without hassle - all in all a good experience" Anthony D, Trustpilot

Give us a call for a quote and see how competitive we are for you (or complete brief details online):

QUOTELINE: 0800 023 4374

ONLINE: https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/?ref=4

Our team is eager to help you find the best deal and if you go ahead with the policy this club benefits from a share of our earnings on it.

best,
Nick

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote