View Single Post
Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 19:11   #28
Ross9
Master Member

Ok guys, I resisted the temptation to pick a proper race car and stick it on the ring, something I've done a lot, I was also tempted by a rally stage however I shall leave both of those for another time should I win again.

So, here it is, bit of a tricky one, a tight narrow track with the opportunity for high speeds in places, and a car that to be honest is pretty unsuitable lol.

Holden Monaro CV8
Quick tune used to maximise power and minimise weight as before
Softest available sports tyres as before
No driver aids

Track is the Citta di Aria, NORMAL direction.

Only had a couple of shots to see if it would be a good choice, will start with the pictures once I have got some better laps in.

1:48.564 (good bit of improvement possible on this)

Now remember, no riding the walls or bouncing off them etc, we're all grown up enough not to cheat I hope lol, if you do a lap time that involved a hitting the walls etc then please don't count it, it is most likely that the fastest way round is to avoid all the walls anyway.

So to sum up, Holden Monaro CV8, same settings as before as regards the quick tune, and the Citta di Aria track in normal direction.

Ross