View Single Post
Old Jan 2nd, 2018, 15:48   #1
bob and mrg

Default Xc90 FOR SALE - 2010 Active (manual)

Hello

I am selling my superb Volvo XC90. I ordered this car from the factory in March/April 2010 and have maticulously looked after it ever since. I ordered it with extras such as the side steps, satin silver wing mirrors, automatic child locks and mud flaps.

For the first 3 years I had it serviced at a Volvo dealership and since then it has been serviced at the reputable Volvo independent garage ‘Voltech’ in Glasgow. It has a full service history and have maintained regardless. I have even had the timing belt and aux belts all changed recently, slightly ahead of s thugs as a precaution.

The car is regularly washed and waxed by myself and is in amazing condition. It would put many youngers cars to shame. No dings or dents and all 4 alloys in amazing condition and are original.

This is a genuine reluctant sell and one I’m sure i’ll Come to regret as it has been such a fantastic car. Car is based in Glasgow and is advertised else where. It is currently on a cherished plate but will be removing it immanently.

A rare 1 owner car with a genuine history and enthusiast owned

Details are as follows

Volvo XC90 Active Manual
Registered April 2010 (cheaper road tax)
83000 miles
FSH
£9000 Ono

Last edited by bob and mrg; Jan 2nd, 2018 at 17:09. Reason: Adding price
bob and mrg is offline   Reply With Quote