View Single Post
Old Sep 5th, 2010, 00:44   #1
Treacher clan

Default 940 Wentworth Turbo: offers please!

Hello,

We reluctantly have to sell our M reg Wentworth turbo estate, Automatic because we just can't afford to run it any longer. We've been given a Renault estate that will be cheaper on petrol. If we could keep both we would as we love the Volvo. Details below:

Metallic Maroon Wentworth estate, beige leather interior 7 seater (extra 2 lift up seats with belts in the boot) with child booster in the centre rear seat.

Road tax until end of September, MOT until 25th Jan 2011

161,000 miles on the clock. Service history up until 2005. We bought it and couldn't afford anything other than MOT and road tax.
1st service at 47,700 then every 10k until 108,293 miles. 3 more at 115,910 miles, 135,184 miles and 141108 miles.

MOT certificates for the past 5 years. Receipts for everything we’ve had done to it since we bought it beginning of 2007 - only £400 in total including parts and labour.

No rust that we can see anywhere. Starts first time every time

All genuine Volvo foot mats and hubcaps.

The exhaust currently needs some work, which our garage quoted £350 for parts and labour (includes new CAT). I guess it would be much cheaper if you were good at repairs? We think the damage to the rear of the exhaust has been made worse thanks to the very high speed bump near our home. Our garage very kindly temporarily repaired the damage with the white paste stuff.

Looks in good condition apart from 2 scratches down the passenger side thanks to someone with a key and an over active hand! Some of the metallic shine in the paintwork on the bonnet and roof appears to be peeling away. Maybe this can be fixed with a T-cut? I can upload photo’s if anyone’s interested or I may get round to it in a day or so.

Please just ask if I’ve missed anything out.

Go ahead and make us an offer!
Treacher clan is offline   Reply With Quote