View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2019, 18:37   #3
atco

Default v90

Quote:
Originally Posted by black t top View Post
Hi guys, anyone looking to part with their 960 or V90 estate? Only interested in the mk2 960 or the V90 with thin front headlights (I love the early 960's but no passenger airbags in them sadly).

Must be an automatic (I think 99% of them are anyway) ideally with leather, a dog guard, load cover and load tray, although we could swap those over from or current 940. Not fussed about the color, I haven't seen one in a color I didn't like yet, not one in the original paint anyway haha!

We already have a lovely 940 estate but since our little girl is getting bigger, we are looking to upgrade to something with airbags in the front passenger side. It's my wifes car and she really wants another 9 series, I think only the mk2 960/V90 has the passenger airbag, so if anyone has a good one and might want to sell it, let me know

We're in Glasgow, but prepared to travel for the right car. Incidentally if you fancy a 1996 940 LPT Auto we'll have a really nice one for sale once we get the new car bought!

Cheers, Alastair.
ive got a v90 that im thinking of getting rid of due to a suspected head going but not to shore about .although im down in cardiff .was going to get it done but i might just let it go now for repair
atco is offline   Reply With Quote