View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2019, 13:46   #7
black t top

Hi Purple Panther, yes I'd be interested in that depending on mileage, condition ect. Yeah the distance is a bit of a problem, but could be shipped up if its the right car, or like you say, could get a cheap flight down and bring it back up.

I'm away on holiday just now, back a week tomorrow, so if you can send me over some pics and the mileage ect that's be great. Can you also find out if its got Nivomats on the back, any history and both sets of keys/fobs.....and an idea of what he's wanting for it.

Ha, funnily enough I was thinking about an Merc E320 estate too, also thought about an E61 BMW tourer, but my wife would rather stick to the 900 shape Volvos. I've got an old S320 CDI and an 82 Trans-Am thats getting slowly, very slowly, restored.....the 3.2 is a nice diesel, I get almost 60mpg out the Merc on the motorway, it'll bankruptcy me when it eventually has a serious problem, but so far just been a couple of suspension level sensors and a wishbone that failed....oh and a broken injector bolt, that hurt!
black t top is offline   Reply With Quote