View Single Post
Old Aug 18th, 2019, 11:49   #2
nu11eaf
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Begonia View Post
I am considering ordering a new XC90 T6 Inscription Pro with bog standard audio.

On the 'Build your Volvo' web site at https://www.volvocars.com/uk/car-con...acks?s=B23RE75 I don't see any Smart Phone Integration mentioned as being included, that is unless I actually upgrade the audio to either the Bowers and Wilkins or Harman Kardon sound systems.

A spec' for the regular audio doesn't seem to be mentioned.

Have I got the inference correct in that with this, there is no smart phone integration?
You can connect a smart phone to the car via bluetooth or cable, you can stream music or use your phone internet as a wifi source and car as a wifi hot spot or use phone hot spot and car will pick it up, as well as the usual hands free calling and messaging, the car will read out texts and you can reply via voice control, these are all standard without upgrading anything.
If you want Android auto/Apple carplay it cost £300, I think this is a rip off but others are happy to pay for it. Again it works with standard audio system.
XC90 Inscription D5 Power pulse, 2017 MY, Savile grey, Blond Nappa, Leather dash/door tops, Walnut inlays, Dark tinted windows, Air suspension, Bliss/Cross traffic alert, Xenium/7 seat comfort/Family/Winter packs, 4 zone climate, Heated rear seats.
nu11eaf is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nu11eaf For This Useful Post: